2012/How to Sign-Up
Thank you for your interest in being a Volunteer for Open Source Bridge!
Volunteering can be a fun and exciting way to participate in the conference, working closely in a co-creative environment. We have many Volunteer Positions available.
In order to show our appreciation for volunteers, those who put in the time of 8 hours or more will receive a free pass after they register through the Volunteer App with their hours. Those volunteers contributing fewer than 8 hours, or who wish to financially contribute, will still need to purchase a  paid ticket.
To sign-up to volunteer on-site at the conference, follow these steps:
- Go to our Volunteer App, Create an Account, and follow the instructions within.
- You can view the Volunteer Shifts by the grid view from our App.
- Complete the Volunteer Registration Form. This helps us contact you in case of changes.
- Attend the on-site Volunteer Orientation at Eliot Center::
- Monday, June 25, 1pm – 4pm. Calagator: http://calagator.org/events/1250462354
Volunteering is the essence of Open Source Bridge.
If you have any questions, contact Shepherd Griffin, our Volunteer Coordinator: email@example.com.