2010/How to Sign-up
To sign-up to volunteer on-site at the conference, follow these steps:
- Read the Volunteer Positions and decide what you want to do.
- View the Volunteer Shift Schedule and decide what shifts you want to work.
- Sign up for a shift by typing your name into the appropriate area on the Volunteer Shift Schedule spreadsheet.
- Complete the Volunteer Registration Form. This helps us contact you in case of changes..
Volunteers who contribute 8 or more hours of their time on-site may receive a free pass. In order to receive your free pass, you must complete the following steps after you have signed up for your shifts:
- If you haven't already, complete the Volunteer Registration Form.
- A few days before the conference, we'll send you a registration code. Be sure to use this code to register so that we can print a badge for you.
If you have any questions, contact Christie Koehler, our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com.