From Open Source Bridge Wiki
Revision as of 15:15, 6 March 2017 by Tantek (presumably "other events" may likely depend on the year)
- Welcome to the Open Source Bridge 2017 attendee wiki!
Open Source Bridge 2017 will be held June 20-23 at the Eliot Center in Portland, Oregon.
This year's Open Source Bridge is located in downtown Portland, at The Eliot Center: 1226 SW Salmon St, Portland, OR 97205 (Google map view).
At the conference
- Maps of the Venue - floor maps of The Eliot Center
- IRC: #osbridge on irc.freenode.net
- Hacker Lounge - Learn, teach, create, socialize
- Lodging - hotels, hostels, couchsurfing and more.
- Portland Visitors Center - learn more about Portland and what to see while you visit.
- Getting to Portland is straightforward, but you might like a few tips.
- Getting Around Portland on foot, by bus, MAX, street car, bike, or car
Near the conference
- Need Coffee? - Here is some info on nearby suppliers
- Getting Lunch and Dinner
- Bike Parking
- Car Parking
- Child Care - Info on nearby options. We hope to provide childcare on site as well. If you need more concrete information to plan your attendance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other events - before, during, after - fun things to check out