From Open Source Bridge Wiki
Revision as of 19:47, 6 October 2015 by Kirsten Comandich (Reverted edits by Rapqoliq (talk) to last revision by Akfarrell)
- Welcome to the Open Source Bridge 2015 attendee wiki!
This year's Open Source Bridge is located in downtown Portland, at The Eliot Center: 1226 SW Salmon St, Portland, OR 97205 (Google map view).
At the conference
- Maps of the Venue - floor maps of The Eliot Center
- IRC: #osbridge on irc.freenode.net
- Hacker Lounge - Learn, teach, create, socialize
- Unconference schedule -- we'll be making this together on Friday, June 26th.
- Lodging - hotels, hostels, couchsurfing and more.
- Portland Visitors Center - learn more about Portland and what to see while you visit.
- Getting to Portland is not hard, but you might like a few tips.
- Getting Around Portland on foot, by bus, MAX, street car, bike, or car
Near the conference
- Need Coffee? - Here is some info on nearby suppliers
- Getting Lunch and Dinner
- Bike Parking
- Car Parking
- Child Care - Info on nearby options
- Other events - before, during, after - fun things to check out
- Speaker Information - things you'll want to know
- On-site Volunteer Positions - Descriptions of the different volunteer positions.
- Registration Form - Let us know who you are!
- Tweets tagged with "#osbridge" or "#osb15"
- Flickr photos tagged with either "osbridge" or "osb15"
- Unconference session notes -- add these during the unconference day!
- Talk transcripts
- Notes from the wrapup/feedback session