Difference between revisions of "2012/Conference Feedback"
From Open Source Bridge Wiki
(→What do we need to improve about the conference?: Update text to indicate that licensing and uploads were fixed.)
Revision as of 00:45, 24 June 2011
Please add your feeback about the conference below:
What makes this conference uniquely awesome?
- Emphasis on open source citizenship.
What did you like about the conference?
- Great, in-depth talks by enthusiastic speakers.
What do we need to improve about the conference?
- Please fix this wiki so that (a) I can upload .odp files and (b) so I can specify licensing, e.g., CC-BY-SA. Brainwane 10:20, 23 June 2011 (PDT)
- Thanks for reporting this. I've added these and many other common document formats and licenses to the upload system. --igal 00:45, 24 June 2011 (PDT)
- Lunches were GREAT!! Breakfast... Can we have fruit, oatmeal & yogurt bar for next year?