From Open Source Bridge Wiki
Revision as of 18:45, 18 May 2011 by Igal (Remove table-of-contents. Make title more obvious.)
Welcome to the Open Source Bridge 2011 attendee wiki!
This year's Open Source Bridge is located in downtown Portland, at The Eliot Center: 1226 SW Salmon St, Portland, OR 97205 (Google map view).
- Lodging - hotels, hostels, couchsurfing and more.
- Portland Visitors Center - learn more about Portland and what to see while you visit.
- Getting To Portland is not hard, but you might like a few tips.
- Alternate Activities for S.O.'s of Conference Attendees - Coming to Portland with your S.O. (or friend) but not attending the conference? Here a few suggested activities.
Near the conference
- Need Coffee? - Here is some info on nearby supplies
- Getting Lunch and Dinner
- Other events - before, during, after - fun things to check out
- Bike Parking
- Car Parking - where to park your vehicle.
- Child Care - Info on nearby options
- Speaker Information - things you'll want to know
- Volunteer Positions - Descriptions of the different volunteer positions.
- Volunteer Shifts will be posted May 23rd.
- Volunteer Registration Form - Let us know who you are!