- About me
- I wrote my first professional program at 13. I was paid $30. A year later I learned my program had saved the company $3,000,000. I think I underbid that project.
- I gave up programming for four years to live in communes and learn art.
- I gave up not programming for the pleasure of writing industrial code that make real world objects, big heavy metal stuff, move up and down, back and forth.
- In ’96 I discovered Linux, Perl, and web hosting. I stopped making metal move altogether a few years later. My last industrial project was a dual-headed robotic laser welder.
- My kids call me Rad Dad Dude.
Proposals for this user
npm has almost 25,000 packages. CPAN has over 114,000 modules. Drupal has over 20,000 add-ons, and there are 23,000+ plugins just at Wordpress.org. Where does one start? Put people first.
|Culture||2013-03-10 05:12:51 +0000|