Building Immutably to Continuous Delivery with Minimal Inputs*
This workshop focuses on building a continuously delivered pipeline using Node.js (however easily transferable to Ruby/Rails/Java/Scala/.NET etc.).
This workshop focuses on building a continuously delivered pipeline using Node.js (however easily transferable to Ruby/Rails/Java/Scala/.NET etc.). The workshop will trace the steps from inception to deployed application (with a domain pointed appropriately and all) that can then be developed against to continue whatever effort and intent of the developer(s)!
- Learn about key parts: Application, Domain Name, Infrastructure, Integration, & Delivery
- Build an Application: Steps for building & actually building a simple Node.js Application to deploy.
- Getting a domain name, determining name servers & DNS servers, setting it up and getting it pointed at our application.
- Setting up and determining the deployment scenario on AWS & discussion of other infrastructure choices.
- Deploying the application through the complete process of code, integrate, test, build, deploy.
See here https://compositecode.com/speaking-presentations-workshops/ for more presentations, videos, and past talks & workshops.