Happy New Year! Here’s an update from Open Source Bridge about videos, registration, asking for your keynote suggestions, and more!
If you’ve been checking out our YouTube channel, you’ve seen more and more of our video recordings from previous years, including keynotes going back to 2009. We’ve now posted all the 2013 videos. We are on our way to posting all the 2014 videos there, and then we aim to get our past videos onto the Internet Archive as well.
We’re working on choosing three keynote speakers for 2015, and we’d love your suggestions. Please send your suggestions to info at opensourcebridge.org, or comment on this GitHub issue.
You can register now for OSBridge 2015 at http://osbridge.eventbrite.com/. Ticket prices:
- Unlimited early bird tickets at $240 until April 10th.
- Unlimited full price tickets at $315.
- A student rate of $99, available anytime.
- One-day passes for $105.
- A pay-what-you-can Community Pass for admission to the Hacker Lounge, Friday full-day unconference, and the evening Bird of a Feather sessions.
- Free passes for volunteers who donate 8 hours or more of their time.
Call for Talks, donations, and volunteers
We’re going to open our call for talk proposals in the next couple of weeks — we’ll post to this blog to announce that. And thanks to all the donors who supported our parent nonprofit, the Stumptown Syndicate, with $30,000 of donations last month! Some of that money will go towards making this conference even better; please contact us if you have ideas for how we can do that. And we’re always looking for volunteers to help before, during, and after the conference, so if you’re interested, please sign up.
Thanks, and hope to see you in June!