Do you have your ticket for Open Source Bridge yet? Don’t forget! We’re putting the final touches on the conference and we hope you will be joining us. We’re excited about next week’s program of presentations, hacking, partying, and unconferencing.
Things you can look forward to if you join us:
- Three great keynotes by Jason Scott, Sumana Harihareswara, and Paul Fenwick on different aspects of what open source citizenship means
- Three full days of conference sessions on a wide range of topics
- Our Community Hack Night on Tuesday, featuring projects from Intel, the Wikimedia Foundation, Mozilla, Lockpick Village, and more
- The Official Party! on Thursday night at Refuge
- A full-day unconference on Friday to synthesize and share what you learned in the first part of the week
- Mingling with a diverse mix of open source users and contributors
How can you participate?
- Register now for a full 4-day pass at $300 or a single day ticket for $99
- Grab a pay-what-you-can community pass for access to evening Hacker Lounge events, BoFs, and the Friday unconference only
- Sign up for volunteer shifts and join us at Monday’s volunteer orientation. If you volunteer 8 hours of your time, you get to attend the entire conference for free!
See you next week!