Our call for presentation proposals is now open and we will be accepting proposals through March 16, 2011. Speaking at Open Source Bridge is a great opportunity to share your knowledge and enthusiasm. Now is the time to submit a proposal to speak at the conference!
What kind of proposals, you ask? Open Source Bridge strives to be a different kind of open source conference: one that welcomes all open source languages, platforms, and pursuits while embracing responsible open source citizenship.
The conference’s tracks are:
- Culture: Exploring how open source extends through technology into our communities.
- Cooking: Crafting useful recipes for software development, systems administration, and working with open source.
- Chemistry: Explaining how our systems work, in theory and practice, in order to improve and extend.
- Hacks: Tinkering, experimenting and bending the rules to make hardware and software do what we want.
- Business: Building open source businesses that thrive.
If you speak at Open Source Bridge, we’ll happily waive the fee for your attendance. Not sure if you should register now, or hold off to see if your talk is accepted? If you wait and your talk is not accepted, we’ll give you a special discount code that will get you a ticket at $200 (that’s $25 off the early-bird rate).
So what are you waiting for? We’d love to hear what you have to say. Begin creating your proposal today.
Attend the conference
Register to attend Open Source Bridge 2011. We offer the following kinds of tickets:
- Early early bird tickets at $195, limited to 100 until February 28th.
- Early bird tickets at $225 until April 15th.
- Full price tickets at $300, great for corporate attendees.
- As always, we offer a student rate of $99, available anytime.
Please register soon so you can help give the event some early support.
Interested in volunteering?
We encourage those of you interested in being more involved with Open Source Bridge to sign up for our volunteer list.
Interested in sponsoring?
Let us know by contacting email@example.com and we’ll send you a prospectus.
We hope that you are as excited as we are about Open Source Bridge 2011. Don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We thank you very much for your support and hope to see you in Portland in June!
–The Open Source Bridge Team