- Four full days of technical content across five tracks (list of sessions).
- Keynotes from:
- Danny O’Brien, journalist and activist with the Committee to Protect Journalists,
- Leigh Honeywell, software security consultant and co-founder/director of HackLab, and
- Portland Mayor Sam Adams.
- The return of our 24-hour hacker lounge, now located on-site.
- Beautiful downtown location at the Portland Art Museum, including full access to the exhibits during conference hours.
- A rousing pub crawl sponsored by Facebook.
- Plenty of lightning talks and a full day of unconference sessions.
- Birds of a Feather sessions for PHP, Civic Engagement, Ruby, Open Government/Data, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, Google Summer of Code and more.
- Free Voodoo Doughnuts during the unconference.
- An awesome housetruck!
Conference passes are still available and are $300 for full access to all four days of the conference. Student and single-day passes are available for $99. Short on cash? You can volunteer on-site for the conference and get in for free.
See what others are saying:
- Quit playing in the kiddie pool
- Open Source Bridge Will Rock Your Socks Again This Year
- Open Source Bridge Database Sessions
What are you waiting for? Register today!