Our first Open Source Bridge volunteer sprint will be this Saturday, February 6 starting at 9am at the Daily Cafe.
Interested in helping out? Some things that need to be done are:
- Contacting user groups with ‘save the dates’
- Reaching out to potential sponsors
- Updating content on the website, wiki
- Helping to outline future areas of content we should add, blog post topics
- Processing audio and video from last year’s event. A copy of Audacity and a laptop would be helpful for this
- Work on a pre-conference attendee demographics survey
- Research on a Customer Relations Management (CRM) system, testing requirements and presenting results to the OS Bridge team
- Collaborate with the Open Conference Ware team on a ticket purchasing system (starting with Google Checkout, probably also Paypal)
More details on technical projects are available at: http://opensourcebridge.org/planning/teams/tech/projects
Let us know on the mailing list or in the comments that you’re planning to attend so we can stake out tablespace.
Photo courtesy of selenamarie under a Creative Commons license.