- Fun Extras at Open Source Bridge: From Bike Rides to Karaoke to Massage to Rock Star.
- Ada Lovelace Day: OSBridge Fundraising Party — March 24 — can we do it?
- Start planning for the Speakers’ Party.
- Hacker Lounge planning.
- Review existing logistics tasks and add missing items.
- Preliminary on-site planning, start working on setup checklists, volunteer rotation schedule, on-site registration checklists and more.
- Start talking about AV setup including a plan for streaming, recording and publishing conference content.
- Very preliminary draft of Master Conference Schedule.
Help Write PR Content!
Lots of marketing work to do since we have several big announcements coming up: Venue, Opening Registration and more work to do around the CFP.
Tour the Mark Building at the Portland Art Museum (PAM)
At 1:30pm we’ll depart the Market Street Pub for a tour of the Mark Building, located next-door to and north across the courtyard of the Portland Art Museum (1219 SW Park Avenue).
You can add the event to your calendar and see a map to the venue at http://calagator.org/events/1250458352
Hope to see you Saturday!