The Open Source Bridge Call for Proposals is now open!
We would love to hear all of those interesting ideas you have in your head—and so would everyone else. That’s why we will be accepting your proposals for Open Source Bridge through March 18.
What kind of proposals, you ask? Open Source Bridge strives to be a different kind of open source conference. One that welcomes all open source languages, platforms, and pursuits while embracing responsible open source citizenship. As such, we’ve worked to craft categories that allow people to share their thoughts and ideas, independent of their chosen development methods.
Those categories include:
- Cooking: Crafting useful recipes for software development, systems administration, and working with open source.
- Chemistry: Explaining how our systems work, in theory and practice, in order to improve and extend.
- Business: Building open source businesses that thrive.
- Culture: Exploring how open source extends through technology into our communities.
- Hacks: Tinkering, experimenting and bending the rules to make hardware and software do what we want.
Need more details? See the tracks descriptions for more.
So what are you waiting for? We’d love to hear what you have to say. Begin creating your proposal today.