Please join us on Saturday, April 18th to work on:
- Code: Add features to our OpenConferenceWare conference app. Join in if you have Ruby on Rails coding experience. We’re planning to add a schedule grid, personal schedule planner, personal schedule export, and other improvements.
- Tests: Add specs (tests) to currently uncovered code and refactor code for clarity and correctness. Join in if you have RSpec or Cucumber experience.
- Outreach: Contact speakers, compose articles, and publicize the sessions.
- Attendee wiki: Provide structure and content for a wiki that attendees can use to share information, like where to eat, what to do, etc.
- Birds of Feather sessions (BoFs) planning: Prepare wiki instructions, Google spreadsheet, or requirements for a custom Rails app to capture registrations for BoFs.
- Hacker lounge planning: Prepare projects and structure for arranging space in the 24-hour hacker lounge.
PS: If you plan to participate, please also join mailing lists related to your interest area.