Open Source Bridge is happy to announce that we have opened registration for our upcoming conference in June 2015!
See our registration page for all the details: http://osbridge.eventbrite.com/
Open Source Bridge will be held June 23-26, 2015 at the Eliot Center in Portland, Oregon. As always, the conference is focused on building open source community and citizenship through four days of technical talks, hacking sessions, and collaboration opportunities. We’re working on making this conference even better than the last.
We are offering a limited number of tickets at $175 (that’s a savings of $140 off the regular ticket price) through November 15th. This is a unique opportunity to lock in your admission to Open Source Bridge and give some early support to the event.
In addition to this super early bird pricing tier, we will offer the following:
- 100 tickets at $195, until the end of 2014.
- Unlimited early bird tickets at $240 until April 10th.
- Unlimited full price tickets at $315.
- A student rate of $99, available anytime.
- One-day passes for $105.
- A pay-what-you-can Community Pass for admission to the Hacker Lounge, Friday full-day unconference, and the evening BoFs.
- Free passes for volunteers who donate 8 hours or more of their time.
Interested in speaking? We’ll be opening the Call For Proposals in mid-January and will send another announcement then.
Interested in volunteering? We can use you now! Want to be super involved? We would love to have more core team members too. Please sign up for our volunteer list: http://opensourcebridge.org/get-involved/
Interested in sponsoring? Let us know by contacting email@example.com and we’ll send you a prospectus.
We hope that you are as excited as we are about Open Source Bridge 2015. We thank you very much for your support and hope to see you in Portland in June!
–Open Source Bridge Team